All Saints’ Cathedral, the national Cathedral of the Anglican Church of Kenya, will be celebrating her first centenary anniversary (100 years) beginning February 2nd, 2017. It is worth noting that we inherited this iconic national monument from those who, one hundred years ago, had the vision and resolve to build a national Cathedral for the Anglican Church that would out live them for many generations on end. As their legacy lives on, it challenges all of us to ask ourselves what legacy we will leave behind come 2017 that will be celebrated by our great, great, great grand children at the turn of the second centenary on February 3, 2117 and by generations after them!
The Centenary Service Bulletin (Click to view) for 5th November 2017
Planned Activities for the Centenary Celebrations:
- Launch of the Celebrations (Service) 2nd February 2017 from 11pm & 3rd February from 6pm
- Service with Country Executives in March (26th March 2017 at 11:30am)
- Launch of the strategic plan in April during the AGM.
- Service with death penalty prisoner in May.
- Musical concert for Choirs in July.
- Service with Nairobi County in September.
- Climax service on the 5th November 2017. The following will be launched on the same day:
- History book
- Centenary documentary
- Newly assembled organ at St. Philips
- Nehemiah wall
- Launch of the children and adult hymnal.
- 100 best sermons.